The Boston University Terriers (3-1) took on the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-1) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Terriers (to win on the moneyline) Matchup vs. the Wildcats ( ).
This article uses lines updated on November 20, 2022 at 1:47 am ET. Check out the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim the best DraftKings sportsbook deposit bonus!
Boston University vs New Hampshire Betting Lines
New Hampshire (+2.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
Boston University vs. New Hampshire Statistical Rankings (2021-22)
|Boston University Avg. (Rank)||New Hampshire Avg. (Rank)|
|70.6 (187th)||Scored||68.8 (236th)|
|67.7 (131st)||points allowed||65 (48th)|
|34.8 (200th)||rebounds||35.9 (129th)|
|10.2 (152nd)||Out of. rebounds||10 (169th)|
|7.5 (172nd)||3pt done||9.9 (18th)|
|10.7 (332.)||assists||16 (26th)|
|11.3 (90th)||sales||10.9 (60th)|
Boston University vs New Hampshire betting trends
- The Terriers were 16-15-3 against the spread last year.
- Boston University had an ATS record of 10-9-1 as a 2.5-point favorite or higher last season.
- Of 35 Terrier games last year, 20 went into the over.
- A total of 15 times in the past year, Boston University and its opponent together scored more than 139.5 points.
- Last season’s Terrier games averaged a 138.3 total score, which is 1.2 points less than the total for this matchup.
- Against the spread, New Hampshire was 13-13-0 last season.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record as an underdog of 2.5 points or more was 5-4 last season.
- Of New Hampshire’s 28 games last year, 11 were over.
- Wildcats games went over 139.5 points six times last year.
- New Hampshire’s games averaged 133.7 total points last season, 5.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
The best betting sites for Boston University vs. New Hampshire
Boston University Impact player
- Sukhmail Mathon paced his squad last year with rebounds per game (10) and also averaged 15.1 points and 1.5 assists. Defensively, he put up 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Walter Whyte averaged 12.7 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1 assist per match last year, shooting 45.8% from the field and 38.1% from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 3-pointers per competition scored.
- Jonas Harper averaged 7.4 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest last season. At the other end, he put up .9 steals and .1 blocks.
- Fletcher Tynen averaged 5.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game last year and shot 43% from the field.
New Hampshire Impact player
- Jayden Martinez averaged 14.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game last season.
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo averaged four assists per game while also averaging 11.8 points per contest.
- Marco Foster was averaging 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Tchoukuiengo and Nick Guadarrama were stellar defensive ends last season, with Tchoukuiengo averaging one steal per game and Guadarrama amassing 0.6 blocks per contest.